I AM PRESIDENT I AM PRESIDENT

Excellent game I've played. You going to have to use your brain for this in order to make your country exactly you want.

Climb (Beta V2.5) Climb (Beta V2.5)

This game is hard in the beginning, but easy if you get used to it. It's addictive since you'll need to think hard on which platform you need to jump. This game should be a successful game in my opinion. My suggestion is adding power-ups.

iwanamri3 responds:

i'm currently working on ideas for power ups. Power ups might get added in the next update
Thank you so much for the comment and review

Donald's Build a Wall Donald's Build a Wall

Perfect game! It should also be a mobile game someday! Outstanding lad!

KMDES responds:

Glad you enjoyed it.

I was thinking about turning it into a Game & Watch style game for mobile. Possibly with Game & Watch graphics.

Run Block Run 2 Run Block Run 2

This game deserves to be notice by more people. This game is addicting to play for those who are into arcade games. The level designs are challenging and the movement is perfect, you can also change it also! Its one of the best game to be created by just ONE person. Overall., 4.5 stars.

Flame152 responds:

Thanks a lot :)

Harambe's Revenge Harambe's Revenge

Funny death quotes but the entire gameplay is terrible. I rate 1.5 stars. Cheesy quotes but words can't change anything. Remember to stay strong

Thump Trump Thump Trump

Even if its short, it kinda interesting to speed up the game. However, the whole game is short, just tapping on Donald John Trump. But its fun to play if a touchable screen is on like mines. Overall 2.5, extremely short game with no atmosphere, but with challenging speed. Remember to stay strong

MetalGear143 responds:

Thanks for the feed back!!!

Presidential Pong 2016 Presidential Pong 2016

Fun presidential elections game. Its a Two-Player pong game which is not bad. Fair but the paddle seems to hit everywhere. One note, could you at least also give Hillary a special ability, like Email Spam Attack? Snap if you're a Trump supporter that's fine. Its just not fair for the second player has the M4A1, overall great game, I rate 4.5