Mexicoke Mexicoke

This is a masterpiece! Nice job animating!

Kirby´s Magic! Kirby´s Magic!

The way you animate reminds me like mines! You did a great job.

Trump Loves Doggy Style Trump Loves Doggy Style

This was a masterpiece! This deserves to be featured.

Obama Out Obama Out

Politics aside, this animation is excellent. Obama and the mob were designed perfectly! I also love the ending along with the song you added. I too will miss Obama as well.

I NEED YOUR OPINION!(read description) I NEED YOUR OPINION!(read description)

Even though Text-To-Speech voice is old, it still a reliable way to use. The downside is adding action to the words. By actions, you can't really control scream or laugh, just a robotic EEEEE. Text-To-Speech is still a great way to use in videos.

SirBricky responds:

I dont speak english very well because i speak lithuanian and i afraid to voice my movies in english because of my accent.

Suicide Hotline Akali Suicide Hotline Akali

This was a wonderful animation. The background and character design you added is amazing! Also the joke wasn't that bad as well! Well done.

Black Vs Red - Stick Figure Black Vs Red - Stick Figure

The huge major flaw is the animation itself, its a stick animation creator, just love the battle scene, the intro and the outro isn't necessary. Still work hard on it, but all of the claims extremely hurted the credit. Overall, 1.5 stars.

ChancerAnimation responds:

Sorry i forgot to remove the intro.

The Adventures of Steve - Episode 1 Sneak Peak #1 The Adventures of Steve - Episode 1 Sneak Peak #1

What a lovely animation from a person who first started its own animation, even though no great atmosphere, its still great to see your textures on the character design and settings. Just get a slightly better microphone and you'll be fine! Overall, 4 stars, I'll be waiting to see the full version in the future mate.

Trump's Got No Tact Trump's Got No Tact

Love the puppets and the design of both "candidates". Trump's voice acting is outstanding! I especially love the catchy song! Overall, 5 stars.

Problem Problem

Lip sync and voice acting is truly amazing. Whats the problem is the fact its super short, but I get it extremely hard to produce it. Overall, a 3.5 stars, remember to stay strong!

MyAnnoyingNeighbor responds:

Thanks, really appreciate it, i will try to make longer shorts.